Happy Fall!

Happy Fall!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Butterfly Kisses

                          

Friday afternoon, my Dad asked if I would like to get dressed up and join him for dinner. I was incredibly excited to spend quality time with my Dad, whom I adore. I have and will always be his little girl. I selected a pink dress for our evening together. We said goodbye to Grandma and Caleb and were on our way. My Dad kept our destination a surprise. We arrived at Uri's Landing, a restaurant at the Port Sanilac Marina, overlooking Lake Huron. I savored clam chowder, crab cakes and most of all, time with my Dad! Our time together was priceless. Unknown to me, he had planned yet another surprise. We were just about home when our song, "Butterfly Kisses", came on. I held his hand as the tears began to fall. We arrived home and he gave me a small box. In the box, a beautiful necklace with three butterfly charms. That evening will be forever etched upon my heart. I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment