Happy Fall!

Happy Fall!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Boyce Thompson Arboretum

We originally visited the Boyce Thompson Arboretum our first spring in Tucson. I noted it to be one of my favorite places in Arizona, and that still holds true. It showcases the beauty of the desert in a spectacular way, especially when the wildflowers are in bloom! When we moved to Tucson, it was difficult for me to get accustom to how brown things are compared to the green, lush state of Michigan where I grew up. However, over time, the beauty of the desert was revealed to me and my appreciation has since grown tremendously. God gave this area its very own unique kind of splendor. This visit was particularly special because we were able to share it with Gram and Papa! 































No comments:

Post a Comment